Thursday, October 2, 2014

All Clean Layout

Today I'm sharing a one page layout titled "All Clean" that I made using paper piecings from the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs "Bathtime Bears" collection.  I also designed this page using the latest Sketch Challenge that is featured on the LSHD Facebook Fan Page.

(click to view larger image)

This little bear in the tub is so adorable and was pretty easy to piece together. Don't you just love all the bubbles?  I added a little touch of Icicle Stickles to the bubbles to make them stand out a little more. And, of course, you can't take a bubble bath without a rubber duckie, right???


A girl can't take a bath without having some of the other essentials...a sponge brush, some soap, and a nice stack of fluffy towels.


The towel hanging on the towel bar added just the perfect touch for this layout.


Although I usually design and cut out my own titles using SCAL, this time I used some letter stickers that I've had on hand for longer than I care to admit.  I thought the circle ones resembled bubbles and decided to use them.  The pink ones were used because...well...because they were pink LOL!

So this layout will be going in the baby shower gift album that I've been working on.  My goal is to get it completed and back into the hands of the mama-to-be by this weekend!  Wish me luck because I'll need it -- waay too many irons in the fire this week!

Here's a quick link to the "Bathtime Bears" collection on the LSHD website:



Thanks for looking...and until next time, Happy Scrapping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment