Thursday, October 16, 2014

Little Fashionista Layout

Here is a one-page layout that will be added to the baby shower gift album that is sooo close to being completed. Baby's due in less than 2 weeks!  Mama-to-be got so many cute outfits at her shower that there's no doubt this new baby girl is going to be a true Little Fashionista!

(click to view larger images)

Mama-to-be is going to love this layout.  Although she likes the soft, shabby-chic look, she's also very much into the animal prints and bright colors so I think this page will fit perfectly in her album.


For the little outfits I used files from the Little Scraps of Heaven "Magical Pals" and "Raggedy Witch" collections.  I just love how these files are so versatile.  I mean, seriously, who knew a Raggedy Witch dress could turn out looking even more darling in another color, right???  And the plain white top with jeans shorts from the "Magical Pal" file is actually the little boy "Don" clothes.  Just added the hot pink heart sticker and instantly it was a little girl's outfit. The pink "Minn" dress and plaid "Daisy Mae" romper were so easy to put together that I could have made a whole closet full of these clothes -- Too stinkin' cute!


I used the little hair bows as little accents on the photo mats.


For the title, I printed "Little" from my computer and designed "Fashionista" in SCAL2 using a font called "CK Curly".

Hope you enjoyed this project.  Until next time...Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment