Sunday, September 28, 2014

Halloween Card Project

Good morning!  I hope everyone is having a great weekend and are hopefully getting some time to do some scrapbooking!  Here is a Halloween card I made yesterday that I think turned out so cute! It is made using the "Eyeball Gumball" cutting file from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.

(click to view larger image)

After I put the paper piecing together the search for a background paper started.  Yep, it just wouldn't be ME if I didn't take like over an hour to find the perfect paper...but I did!!! It's so funny because I've had this particular paper for probably 10 years.  Guess it was just waiting for the perfect project to come around LOL!

But what good is a card if it doesn't go with a little present, right?  Well, take a look at these fun Halloween Eyeball Gum Balls I found at Michaels ~


I know, how perfect - right???  And I think I know a  certain little someone who would probably just love to have these Eyeball Gums.

Here is a quick link to the Eyeball Gumball file on the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs website for those interested:



Thanks for taking a look at my fun Halloween card project.  Until next time...Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment