Thursday, October 23, 2014

Too Cute To Spook

Happy Thursday!  Today I'm sharing a little layout I just finished for a baby album book that needs to be completed TODAY (baby was born yesterday...yikes!).  Since she arrived just in time for Halloween, I thought "perfect timing" for a "Too Cute To Spook" layout.  

(click to view larger images)

The little mouse paper piecing is from the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs "Jeepers Squeakers" collection.  There are several cutting files in this collection (and they are all adorable!), but since my paper was a little on the busy side, I felt this one piece was just enough and worked perfectly.  Here is a close-up of the paper piecing:


The title was made using some black glitter Thickers and my Sizzix Sizzlits "Cat 'n' Mouse" alphabet set.


Here is a link to the "Jeepers Squeakers" file on the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs website:


I hope you enjoyed seeing this fun little layout.  Until next time...Happy Scrapping!



2 comments:

  1. This is tooooo adorable! Love it.
    Thank you for sharing!
    Marcia
    mvanhoosan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete