Monday, June 29, 2015

BIG Spender Layout

Happy Monday! I'm kicking my week off with a layout I made using the Cuddly Cute Designs "A Penny Saved" file. A couple weeks ago my grandson raided his piggy bank and used his "hard earned" money he'd been saving at my house to buy a pricey Lego set and I was able to sneak a couple photos of him at the store. It was such a windy day, but he was all smiles with his new purchase.

(click to view larger images)

I made my own border in SCAL2 by using the "cent" sign. Since I've set a goal for myself to use something "old" with any new project, I used some chipboard letters, Distress Ink, and Glimmer Mist from my stash for my title and also used an older photo corner punch to embellish my photo mats.

And here's a closer look at my paper piecing:


The "A Penny Saved" file is such a fun collection and it also includes an adorable little girl holding a piggy bank, some extra coins and a title. Here's a peek at what the whole file looks like:


You can also check it out on he Cuddly Cute Designs website by clicking HERE. 

Using this cutting file made perfect "cents" for this project and I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

Until  next time... Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment