Saturday, July 4, 2015

Fourth of July Layout

Happy Fourth of July everyone!  Yesterday a fantastic new FREEBIE was posted by Cuddly Cute Designs... the 4th of July Mouse.  First of all, I couldn't believe this amazing file was a FREEBIE, and secondly, I couldn't wait to get my hands on this and play!

Here's what the file from CCD looks like:

(click to view larger images)

And here is my layout I created using this file:


I used some glitter paper to cut out most of my pieces and just love how they turned out.  Lots and lots of *S*P*A*R*K*L*E* -- perfect for the Fourth of July!

Here's a closer look at the pieces:



These firework bursts and stars are from the Patriotic Bears file, also by Cuddly Cute Designs.



I really love these bright colors on the softer blue background paper; really makes the paper pieces "pop"!  The heart with the "God Bless America" tag attached to it is an older sticker style embellishment that I had in my stash. The ivory colored heart perfectly matched the red and ivory borders on my paper so it was a win-win -- a perfect match AND I used something old from my stash!

If you haven't already, be sure to visit the Cuddly Cute Designs website HERE and click on the ***FREEBIE*** button to get your very own 4th of July Mouse file.  But act fast... this file will be FREE for a limited amount of time!

Thank you for stopping by; I hope you enjoyed seeing my Fourth of July layout and that you have a great holiday weekend!  

Until next time... Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment