Thursday, June 11, 2015

"Super Dad" Father's Day Card

Here's a "super" fun Father's Day card I made using the new "Super Dad" pattern by Cuddly Cute Designs. I really love how this piece turned out! I popped this little guy up by using an Action Wobble so now, when you flick him, he looks like he's flying through the air and leaping tall buildings!

(click to view larger images)

Isn't the background paper I used really cool?  This is actually part of a paneled paper that I've had ever since my 7-year old grandson was like one or two, and I purchased it just because I KNEW I'd probably need it someday LOL!  This paper has about 5-6 paneled city scenes that work perfectly for this type of project.

Here's a quick look at my super simple sentiment.  I love this comic book looking font.  It's called SF Comic Strip.


Don't forget the 50% Off Sale on the CCD website where you can grab your own "super" files: www.cuddlycutedesigns.com 

Until next time... Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment