Monday, June 8, 2015

Say Cheese!

Here's a bright a cheery layout to get your week started!  I created this layout using the mice from the "Peppermint Pals" file by Cuddly Cute Designs (which I actually "named" in a "Name This File" contest last year prior to joining their Design Team!) and the camera is from their "Grandma-azzi" pattern.

(click to view larger images)

The mice in the actual pattern are wearing some fun winter hats and scarves but I didn't need those particular pieces for this layout -- or the candy canes LOL!  Can't say enough how adorable these little critters turned out.  Here's a closer look at each of them -- first the Boy mouse:



And now the Girl mouse.  Notice her little hair bow?  It's a pattern piece from her hat that is in the actual pattern.  And how about my "cheesy' looking camera?  Love how this turned out!


For my title, I used a Star from the Shapes Library in SCAL2 and punched two circles (1" and 3/4") for the word "SAY" and just cut my paper into squares around each letter in "Cheese" and chalked the paper edges.  The letters are both Thickers alphabet stickers; Rockabye foam stickers for the green ones and Sprinkles vinyl stickers for the yellow ones.  I've had both these alphabets for quite some time and, honestly, all the vinyl ones pretty much fell off their paper in the package.  I had to apply adhesive to them to make them stick but I like the way they don't look flat on my papers.  Sort of gives them that American Cheese look LOL!  Here's an upclose look at the titles:




I also added some star eyelets to my photo mats to go along with the pattern on my background paper and added some sparkly ribbon that has dots that went with my paper also.



So there you have it!  Hope you enjoyed my project.  If you'd like to see what this "Peppermint Pals" pattern REALLY looks like, you can find it HERE and the "Grandma-azzi" file can be seen HERE. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time... Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment