Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Cuddly Cute Design PAPER DOLL CHALLENGE

Happy Wednesday!  Over at the Cuddly Cute Designs Facebook page, they are currently  hosting a Paper Doll Challenge and here's my take on it!


I used the Superhero Shirts pattern for this project and proportionally sized it so the boy was approximately 9 inches tall.  Since he doesn't really have a body, I made a plain black shirt to use as a base for switching out his shirts.

I then cut out and assembled all the Super Hero Shirts that are included with this file.  Aren't they just "super" cute???  They actually were pretty fun to put together!







To make this a real paper doll, I added magnetic strips to the backs of the shirts so that they could be swapped out "faster than a speeding bullet"...well, sort of LOL!


I hope you enjoyed this project.  If you'd like to participate in the Paper Doll Challenge and be eligible to win a cutting file of your choice from Cuddly Cute Designs, go to their FB page HERE for all the info.

Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time...Happy Scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment