Monday, June 15, 2015

Love You TONS Layout

Here's a layout I created using the Cuddly Critter Elephant file and one of the banners from the Banners Galore set, both by Cuddly Cute Designs.

(click to view larger images)

We all have kids or grandkids, boys and/or girls, and they just fill a huge part of our hearts, so I'm calling this layout "Love You TONS" and it is perfect for a 5x7 photo of your little one(s).

Here is a closer look at the elephant paper piecings:


Since I was making this a 'boy' layout, I decided to make the inner elephant ears blue.  These adorable animals were so simple and easy to assemble and I am absolutely thrilled with how cute they turned out.

I just love the new Banners Galore set by Cuddly Cute Designs.  There are actually 10 - Yes, 10! - different "styles" of banners in this set and it is the current FREEBIE on the Cuddly Cute Designs website.  Don't wait too long to get your copy of this file as it is FREE for a very limited time!!!  And now, here's a photo of the banner and the rest of my title:



I designed the wording of my title in SCAL2 using two different fonts from my computer.

Here are some links so that you can check out these cutting files for yourself:

For the Banners Galore! FREEBIE, click HERE
For the Cuddly Critter Elephants, click HERE

And, as an added incentive, Cuddly Cute Designs is have a spectacular SUMMER SALE!!!  For more info on these sizzlin' savings, check out their website HERE

Thanks for stopping by today!  Until next time...Happy Scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment