Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Sweet As Honey Layout

Today I'm sharing a layout I made using the "Sweet As Honey Title" from Cuddly Cute Designs. A couple years ago I held a We BEE Scrappin' NSD crop at my house for a few friends and hadn't quite finished scrapbooking my pictures from that day. Our day was filled with tons of "bee" themed fun and games, so this pattern was a perfect match and a great incentive for me to get this layout completed.

(click to view larger images)



I created the other part of the title and added a couple more flowers from the Sweet As Honey Title pattern.




Another fun part of this layout is that I used papers, borders, and "bling" bees that were part of the SWAG bags I gave everyone!  And how cute are the photo frames?  I got these probably 6-7 years ago when one of our local stores closed and have held on to them that long.  Finally the perfect project came along to use them LOL!

I love how this layout turned out! So how about you...do you think Scrapbooking With Friends Is Sweet As Honey???  

Until next time... Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment