Monday, April 6, 2015

Birthday Card

Today I'm sharing a birthday card I made for my little grand-nephew who just turned one!  This card was made using the "Birthday Boy" pattern by Cuddly Cute Designs. 

(click to view larger images)

Since our little one year old has the darkest full head of hair, I just had to make my paper Birthday Boy with the same dark hair (adorable!).  I pop-dotted the little boy to give the card just a little added dimension.

This pattern has a "Birthday Boy" title included with it, but since this was for a first birthday, I designed my own "Look Who's One" title instead.  I used a Doctor Soos font that I had downloaded to my computer.  To see what the whole Cuddly Cute Designs pattern looks like, click HERE 

For the inside of the card, I added a small coordinating rectangle block using the dark blue border and the dotted papers.


Hope you enjoyed my project -- have a great week! 

Until next time...Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment