Thursday, April 9, 2015

Baby Shower Layout

Today I'd like to share a two-page layout I just finished using the "Baby Shower" and "Pretty Borders" files from Cuddly Cute Designs.

(click to view larger images)



I just love all the little details in the "Baby Shower" collection all the way from the beautifully designed bows, to the ribbon laced umbrella, and down to the little toes and belly button on the baby!  And how adorable is that little ducky, bottles, pacifier, and stack of diapers?  Love them!




The title is so cute and is sooo easy to layer together!


The scalloped border I used at the top of this layout is from the "Pretty Borders" file (which I already mentioned above LOL) and instead of creating a shadow for it, I simply duplicated it and cut two from my patterned paper and two from some Bazzill cardstock and layered them.  I love how it turned out.  BTW, to make this a true 12x12 border, I used my 12x24 cutting mat.  I could have used my 12x12 mat and cut the borders on the diagonal, but that wastes so much paper.  Busting out the 12x24 mat was much easier!


If you'd like to take a look at these cutting files, the "Baby Shower" file can be found here and the "Pretty Borders" can be found here.

For my "something old with something new" goal, I used a Fiskars ribbon punch that has been collecting dust and some yellow ribbon to coordinate with the ribbon laced umbrella.  Love how that turned out and it also makes me wonder why I don't use this punch more often!  I also used some more of the Candi paper brads that I am really, really fond of. 

Thank you for stopping by and taking a closer look at my project! 

Until next time... Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. This is nice. I am going to share this with my sister. She is an event manager and I know that she is organizing a baby shower this weekend. It is going to take place in one of the finest New York venues and I want to help her with some nice ideas like this.

    ReplyDelete