Saturday, November 1, 2014

Rainy Day

Yay!  It has been so dry here but it finally rained late yesterday and all night last night so that was my inspiration to make this cute paper piecing called "Rainy Day Bear" from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  After making it I remembered that  I had some photos of my grandson playing in some rain puddles from a couple years ago when we were waiting for his mom to finish one of her Ragnar Relay legs in Napa and they worked perfectly with this pattern.

(click to view larger image)

The paper was purchased at Scrapbook Expo in August and I actually had a different layout in mind for it when I bought it, but I think it worked out pretty good with this one.  Instead of making a title, I decided to use this quote that I had read somewhere and saved in a notebook.  Just seemed so appropriate for the pictures.

The Rainy Day Bear was so easy to piece together.  Here's a closer look at it for you:


If you're interested in this paper piecing pattern, here is a quick link for it on the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs website:


Thank you for taking the time to check out my layout...I hope you enjoyed it!

Until next time...Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment