Monday, November 17, 2014

Let's Feast Layout

I've had this fabulous turkey paper for a while now and when Little Scraps of Heaven Designs released their new "Let's Feast" pattern, I couldn't wait to use both of them together!  Here is my layout:

(click to view larger images)

And now a closer look at each page separately:



In addition to the "Let's Feast" pattern, I also used the "Peeking Turkey" pattern from LSHD.  Here are some close-ups:




All the food items took me a little longer to piece together than I thought it would take, but I was mostly stumped on how to make my corn on the cob look like, well, corn on the cob.  Then it finally came to me...use those Copic pens that are just sitting there taking up space LOL!  The pattern for the corn has some holes that cut, exposing the bottom layer to where it looks like the kernels, but since I sized the pattern down in SCAL2, I lost some of that dimension.  The Copics worked super and I'm really pleased with the outcome.

Hope this gives you some inspiration for scrapbooking your upcoming Thanksgiving Feast!  Thanks for looking and, until next time...Happy Scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment