Thursday, November 13, 2014

Sweater Time Layout

Happy Thursday!  It's been a busy week and yesterday I was like "yikes" because it was already Wednesday and I hadn't started on any of my Design Team projects for the week.  The "Sweater Time" pattern was one I really wanted to do something with.  A couple weeks ago Tricia, the owner of Little Scraps of Heaven Designs, asked the DT for file suggestions and I responded that since the seasons were changing, how about something like Sweater Weather.  She liked the idea and turned it into a super cute pattern.

Here's my "It's Sweater Time" layout:

(click to view larger images)

The title, girl and boy are from the "Sweater Time" file.  Since my grandson has blue eyes, I gave my little guy here blue eyes -- switched it up from the normal brown or black that is normally used to make eyes.  This particular pattern doesn't have a piece for the noses so I just added one from another file.  They look fine without the noses also, but I just preferred them with one.


Don't they look cute standing in the middle of those beautiful fall leaves?  I just had to have them each holding a leaf!  I also gave the little girl's shoes pearl snaps.  


For the rest of the layout I used the tree from the LSHD "Boy On A Limb" file and the leaves are from the "Harvest Friends" and "Moose With Leaf Chain" files.  Here's a closer look at the title, tree and leaves:




I hope you enjoyed my layout!  Until next time...Happy Scrapping!

1 comment: