Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Hot Chocolate Time

Today I'm sharing my latest two-page layout that I'm calling "Hot Chocolate Time".  The paper piecing pattern is from the Hot Chocolate Bears collection by Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  I really love how this all came together:

(click to view larger images)



Here are some close-ups:






I've had these little chocolate Kiss brads forever and jumped at the chance to use them on this layout!

The hearts on the cups are diecuts from a 3-piece Heart set by Sizzix.


For the title I used some chipboard Thickers alphabet stickers that I had on hand.  They are so cute with the stitching on them and I thought they went perfectly with this layout.  I found the perfect blue and red background papers from the Home for Christmas stack by DCWV that I purchased last year and the dot paper is by Bo Bunny.

This Hot Chocolate Bears pattern came together very easily and was fun to work with.  Each piece is adorable, but I just LOVE all the little chocolate chips and marshmallows floating on top of the hot chocolate.  Here is a quick link to the pattern in case you'd like to get one for yourself:


Thank you for stopping by ~ I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Until next time...Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment