Sunday, September 21, 2014

Ferocious Fun Layout

Here is another layout I made using not only files from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs, but also their current Sketch Challenge that is going on until the end of September (my title page is based on the Sketch).  The cutting files I used are "Dino Land", "Dinosaur Tracks", and "Dino Sign".

(Click to view larger images)

Here is a closer  look at Page One and the paper piecings I made:







And now the second page:







This layout was the perfect opportunity to use up some of the Basic Grey "Archaic" collection papers that I've had FOREVER and all the dinosaur cutting files I used from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs blended with those papers perfectly.  I have to admit that the hardest part to this layout was coming up with a title. It actually took me a couple days and, for whatever reason, when I woke up this morning it came to me...FEROCIOUS FUN!!!  The font I used to design this title in SCAL is called "SkaterDudes".  I think it turned out adorable and looks so cool on top of the Dinosaur Tracks and bones.

Did you notice the little Dinosaurs hiding in the brush on both pages?  I made these little epoxy stickers using paper scraps and the Epiphany Crafts Oval Punch (something else I've had FOREVER and keep forgetting about LOL)! 



Thanks for looking and, until next time...Happy Scrapping!







1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness! That volcano erupting so darn cute!!! I just now am seeing these layouts...where have I been??? So adorbs!!! They look like you had a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete