Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Exciting News!!!

I received some really, really exciting news on Sunday morning that I can now share.  Yep, I am now a super proud Design Team member at  Little Scraps of Heaven Designs --- YAY!!!!  

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs, one of the companies that I purchase svg files from, had an open call for some new Design Team members so I thought "what the heck", let's do this.  I had submitted projects to other cut file companies in the past, but nothing exciting to report there (in other words...rejected).  But not this time people!!!!  

So once the decision was made to enter, the first thing I needed to do was to get going on creating two new projects using just their files. The requirement was to submit three, but I only had one layout and one card that used just their files (how embarrassing, right?).  I ruled out submitting the card because I wasn't sure it really showed off enough of my style.  Luckily I had recently purchased some new svg files from LSHD that I was planning on using right away, so decision was made on what to create!

This was just great news and I'm still on a huge high about it!!! So far everything has been amazing. I've been especially paying more attention to their Facebook page AND appreciating all the hard work that other DT members put into making weekly projects using the LSHD files to show existing and new fans how simple or versatile their svg files can be.  There are so many different styles and experience levels of scrapbooking so it's fun to see all the imaginative projects that people share on the Fan Page. Hopefully my projects will be able to give someone a little spark of creative enthusiasm along the way.

Oh, and a little perk for me is that I get to add ~LSHD DT (Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Design Team) at the end of my FB posts on their Fan Page. Yeah, it's strictly a status thing that I'm just a little excited about  :-)

So if you're not already a fan of Little Scraps of Heaven Designs, come on over to their Facebook page and check us out!  Here's a link for you:


Until next time....Happy Scrapping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment