Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Remember this week's Freebie from Cuddly Cute Designs (it's the "Doggie Borders")? Well it is too stinkin' cute and I just had to make a layout using one of the borders (there are 4 different borders included). So here's my page and I titled it Puppy Love.

(click to view larger images)

I'm still sticking to my goal of using something "old" with my "new" projects and, for this layout, I used some "old" Thickers alphabets and a set of doggie brads and papers from Queen & Co. that I got at Scrapbook Expo probably three years ago (right after we got our puppy!).  It's almost like the Doggie Border pattern was made especially to go with these supplies ~ Love it when that happens!




For the larger bone, I simply enlarged one of the bones from the border, copied it and then made a .25" shadow for it in eCal (SCAL for the Sizzix eClips). I just love how versatile these patterns are!

If you haven't already grabbed this amazing Freebie from Cuddly Cute Designs, here's a link so you can get it before it's gone: Doggie Border Freebie

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time...Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment