Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Mommy 2 Be Layout

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Today I'm sharing a two-page layout titled "Mommy 2 Be" that I made using paper piecing patterns from Cuddly Cute Designs.  The patterns I used are "Mommy 2 Be", "Label Set 1", and "Pretty Borders".  Here's my layout:

(click to view larger images)

I recently went to a baby shower and was inspired by the pretty pink and mint green/turquoise colors used for the decorations.  Obviously the "mommy to be" was expecting a little girl LOL!

Here is a closer look at the two pages separately:



The "Mommy 2 Be" pattern has all these cute elements included in it and they were actually very simple to assemble.  Don't be afraid of all the little toes... they really do assemble quite easily!  The title is layered perfectly and the little onesie on the hanger is just precious.  To highlight the title, I used one of the borders from the new "Pretty Borders" collection by Cuddly Cute Designs.


And, of course, we can't forget this super cute Mommy 2 Be herself!  The little safety pins are also part of this file collection.


The polka dot mat that the Mommy 2 Be is on is from the Label Set 1 file.  The other two photo mats are the same Label pattern, but I used just the inside of the Label as my photo mat.  A 3.5 x 5 photo will fit perfectly inside this label. And how fun is the Pregnancy Test pattern!??


The little flowers and swirls were made using Fiskars and EK Success punches. For the centers of the flowers I used some tiny baby buttons I had on hand.


If you'd like a better look at the patterns I used for this layout, here are some quick links for you:


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I really  hope you enjoyed my project.

Until next time...Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment