Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Cuddly Cute Designs Tag Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone! I'm loving the Tag Challenge we have going on this week over at Cuddly Cute Designs. For whatever reason I never think about making tags, but this was FUN!!! For my tag background I used one of the labels in Label Set 2 and I used the chocolate bunny and eggs from the Easter Kids collection.

(click to view larger images)

Tags are actually a fun way to use up some of those little pieces of scrap paper that you just can't make yourself throw away LOL!  I took some scraps of Core'dinations glitter paper and punched out some flowers and a little dragonfly.  As you can see, I also embossed the bottom side of the label/tag.  Here are the punches and embossing folder I used:


I know for sure that the Dragonfly punch is an older one from Creative Memories and the flower punch is by EK.  Don't have a clue about the little tiny starburst punch... I think it was in a goodie bag I got from someone but just can't remember.

I love how this turned out and I'm thinking there just might be a few more tags in my future!

Hope you enjoyed my contribution to the Cuddly Cute Designs' Tag Challenge -- until next time, Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment