Saturday, March 7, 2015

Grandma-azzi Layout

Well, if you're like me and have kids and/or grandkids, you probably almost always have a camera handy whenever they're around.  So when Cuddly Cute Designs came out with their new "Grandma-azzi" pattern, of course I couldn't WAIT to use it to make a layout.  Here's a look at both pages:

(click to view larger images)

And now take a peek at the first and second pages separately:



This collection was so much fun to play with.  The pattern actually has the "Grandma" posed as I have it in the lower right hand corner...


but since I'm constantly taking pictures, I'm not always "posed" the same direction LOL!  So I switched up her little arms and shirt tops a little and came up with my own poses!  Love it when a pattern is so versatile you can assemble it however you like!

Just had to "bling" this little Grandma-azzi up!

Notice the glittery "flash"???  

The little Polaroid-type mats (which I reduced down in size) that are part of my title are also included in this pattern. Oh, and I actually busted out my old Sizzix Big Shot and my barely used Cat 'n' Mouse Sizzlets dies to cut out the lettering. Love how it turned out!


The "Grandma-azzi" title is also part of the pattern:


For some added embellishment, I AGAIN used my Big Shot and cut out some medium sized stars to put down the words that I'm sure we ALL say when we're in "Grandma-azzi" mode...."Smile", "Gotcha" and the forever infamous "Just ONE more" LOL!




The background papers I used are some of the new ones I got at Scrapbook Expo last weekend.  When I saw this patterned paper I just HAD to have it.  The little sayings on the stars like "smile", "captured", and "awesome" just called out to me and was begging to be used for this layout LOL!  I already tossed the manufacturer's strip, but I think it's a paper by Bella Blvd.  I was also excited to use up quite a few things from my older "stash" for this layout... I used my Sizzix and Sizzlets dies, some blue bling, orange ric rac, gold Stickles, and some more of my Candi paper brads. Giving myself a big pat on the back for this LOL!

Well, I hope this layout brought all of you "Grandma-azzi's" out there a smile or two!  If you'd like to see the entire pattern by Cuddly Cute Designs (it also has a little baby girl pattern included with it), here's a quick link for you to do so:
And if you're NOT a Grandma...fear not because there is also a "Mom-arazzi" pattern!  Both are so adorable!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Until next time...Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment