Tuesday, February 3, 2015

SO LUCKY Layout

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Today I'm sharing my layout using the Lucky Frog pattern, which happens to be this week's Freebie on the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs' website.  I also used the current Sketch Challenge as my layout inspiration.

(click to view larger images)

I just HAD to use this funny picture of me and my sister-in-law; what were the chances of having a picture with frogs, right???  I just love how she loves to take fun and crazy pictures just as much as I do LOL!  Anyway, I really do feel LUCKY that she and I are more than family -- we really are the best of friends!

This Lucky Frog piece is just too stinkin' cute and was sooo easy to put together! If you haven't already downloaded this adorable little guy, then this is your "lucky" day and you can "jump" on over to the LSHD website and get him here while he's still FREE!


I made my own titles in eCAL using a font called Lobster Two.




Thanks for stopping by my blog today -- hope you have a great day!

Until next time ... Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment