Friday, February 27, 2015

Happy Spring Layout

It's Friday and time for the weekend! To get mine started, I'm sharing a layout I just completed using the Spring Bunny collection by Cuddly Cute Designs.

(click to view larger images)

This pattern set turns out so stinkin' cute and has a lot of its own 3D type dimensions due to the layering you do with the flower petals and stems/leaves. Absolutely LOVE this!


The white fence behind the little Spring Bunny makes the perfect background for the flowers and those pretty little blue birds. The pattern sample shows the little bird sitting on the fence, but I thought he was so cute that I made another one and positioned his wings to make it look like he was just landing next to those beautiful tulips.


Looks like the little Spring Bunny is lovin' those tulips also!


Although this pattern set also comes with a title, I decided to do mine a little differently only because I have set a scrapbooking goal for myself this year to use something OLD when making something NEW. In this case it was some sticker alphabets and some glitter dragonflies that I used an old punch to make.


I love how this layout turned out and hope you do, too! If you'd like to "hop" over to get your own Spring Bunny pattern, you can get it here.

Thanks for stopping by and, until next time, Happy Scrapping!




No comments:

Post a Comment