Thursday, February 19, 2015

I {Heart} U Bear

Hello and Happy Thursday!  Today I'm sharing a one-page layout as a new Design Team member for Cuddly Cute Designs.  If you haven't already, be sure to check out their adorable paper piecing patterns -- you'll be so glad you did! And right now they have everything on sale for 25% off, so it's a great time to shop and get some super cute files.  Here's a quick link:  Cuddly Cute Designs

For my first CCD project, I created this one-page layout using this week's FREEBIE -- the "I Heart U Bear".  

(click to view larger images)

This pattern is so versatile because it can be used for making a card or for scrapbooking your loved ones, your pets, or your funny little Valentine! The peeking bear is so adorable and I just LOVE the tiny hearts cut out of the letters.


When assembling the bear, I pop dotted his head for some added dimension on my page.  His little bottom is also raised off the page to allow photos to be added easily to the photo mats.

And here's a closer look at the background scalloped mat and the tops of the photo mats:


I'm so happy to report that so far I'm keeping up with my goal to use something "old" with my "new" projects (yay!).  For this layout it was not only using this amazing double-sided heart paper by TPC Studio, but also some paper flowers by Bazzill and The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby).

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I just love sharing my projects with you and hope you enjoy seeing them.

Until next time...Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment