Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Day HOP Winners!!!!!

Wow, I can't believe how much LOVE was spread from the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs VALENTINE'S DAY HOP!!! Thank you all so very much for your beautiful comments. I'd also like to say THANK YOU and WELCOME to all my new Followers! I'm so happy to have you join me through my paper-piecing and scrapbooking journeys and can't wait to share new projects with all of you.

So now how about some winners??? Cupid Bear has shot his arrow and my winners are MELISSA MIRANDA from my FB Fan Page and INSPIREDWON (AMANDA PETERMAN) from my Blog. Congratulations Ladies!!!!! If you could each message me your mailing address (myscrapbookgarden@gmail.com) I will get your Valentine Hop prizes to you right away! Congratulations ~ and THANK YOU, again, to everyone who hopped along!

Until next time...Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment