Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Lion Valentine's Day Card

Hi everyone!  Today I'm sharing a fun Valentine's Day card I made using the Lion pattern from the Cuddly Cute Designs "Zoo Animals" collection and also a couple hearts from the "Heart Flourish Set".


Card Front
(click to view larger images)

Inside Card

I was looking through my Valentine papers and came across this adorable lion paper (it's from an older K&Company paper stack) and right away thought it would go perfectly with the lion pattern -- and it did! So that's how this card idea popped into my head!

I also used some alphabet stickers for the word "Valentine" on the front of the card and printed the inside card sentiment on my computer.  Also, to give the card a little dimension, I added some foam tape to the lion to make him pop a little off the card.

This lion is so stinkin' cute and I just love his face! Hopefully my card recipient's heart will 'roar' with excitement when they open it up!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed seeing this card.

Until next time ... Happy Scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment