Sunday, February 28, 2016

The Big Banana Layout


Ummmm... here's a layout I made that may not be in everyone's wheelhouse, but it's cute still, right LOL!!??? One of my grandsons had a reptile birthday party in 2014 where there were all kinds of creepy crawly slimey things and all the kids LOVED it. This grandma kept a good 10-12 foot distance! 


But the good news is the Snuggle Palz Snake file by Cuddly Cute Designs worked perfectly for this layout... and it is definitely the ONLY snake I'd EVER touch!!!


Since "Banana" (the snake's name) was an albino python, I made my Snuggle Palz Snake in his (her?) colors.  For the title, I used some yellow and white patterned paper to cut out the letters, then chalked them and embossed them for a snake skin effect. Pretty cool, eh?


For a sort of 'still makes my skin crawl' layout, I still love how it turned out. Hope this didn't creep all of you out!

Until next time ... Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment