Monday, February 29, 2016

St. Patrick's Day Layout

Happy Leap Day! Woo Hoo -- an extra day to CRAFT this year LOL! Today I'm sharing a two-page layout I made using the "Lucky Bears" file by Cuddly Cute Designs.

The whole layout

First page

Second page

These pattern pieces all came together so easily and I just love how CUTE they turned out!

Clover Bear

Horseshoe Bear

Pot of Gold Bear

I used a few of the clovers to make a frame for a 4x6 photo in my cutting program and, lucky for me, it turned out pretty cute so I decided to use it.  


I was a little undecided about a title, but while shopping the other day I saw a St. Patrick's Day placque that said "You're all the LUCK I need" and I was like 'OMG that's IT!", snapped a picture of it on my phone (in case I forgot the wording after I got home) and it worked perfectly for me! Yep, totally lifted the title but I'm scrapper enough to admit it LOL!


Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed this layout.  Here is a quick look at the "Lucky Bears" pattern by Cuddly Cute Designs, which you can find on their website HERE
Until next time ... Happy Scrapping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment