Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Loads of Love Valentine's Day Card

Today I'm sharing a Valentine's Day card I made using the dump truck pattern from the "Under Construction" file set by Cuddly Cute Designs.  I also used one of the hearts from the "Heart Flourish Set" and cut it out in three different sizes in two different shades of red cardstock.

(click to view larger images)

My card measures 6.5 x 5 and I just love how it turned out.  I didn't have any black with small white polka dot paper, so I used some wide ribbon that I found in my stash.  Worked perfectly!  I printed the "Loads of Love" from my computer onto white cardstock and then just used a circle punch to cut it out.

Here's a peek at the inside -- just a simple sentiment that I also printed off my computer.



The "Under Construction" set has a lot of fun pieces included in it.  One of my grandsons had an Under Construction birthday party a few years ago that I STILL need to scrapbook, so this file will certainly come in handy for that! Here's what that cutting file looks like:


If you'd like to see this file and more, you can find them on the Cuddly Cute Designs website HERE. 

Thank you for stopping by today!  Until next time ... Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! So many things could fill that cute dump truck!!!

    ReplyDelete