Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Who Wants Pancakes????

I just love pancakes and also this layout!  It's using the "Pancakes and Syrup" file from the new Cuddly Cute Designs "We Go Together Like..." series. Whenever my grandson spends the night with us, he usually asks for pancakes the next morning for breakfast, so this was a perfect file for me!  And, to be honest, I purchased these GREAT pancake papers online about 6-7 months ago and have been hanging onto them just hoping that something would come along at some point so I could use them.  I'm thinking these papers and this new file were made for each other!!!

Here are both pages together:

(Click to view larger images)


And here are Page One and Two separately:



I created my own title "Who Wants Pancakes" in SCAL2 using two different fonts.  The little boy and girl from the "Pancake and Syrup" file turned out so darling!  I also made the bacon strips from the "Bacon and Eggs" file by Cuddly Cute Designs because you just need some bacon to go with your pancakes, right???




The "I do I do!" part of the title was made using Thickers alphabet stickers.  I have to say these are some of my favorite style of Thickers and I have them in several different colors.  The mixing bowl, spoon and eggs are from the "Baking Christmas Cookies" file.  Since I make my pancakes using Bisquick, I designed and created my own "Baking Mix" box and think it turned out so cool - and, yes, I actually had a box of Bisquick in front of me while I was doing that LOL!


The whisk is also from the "Baking Christmas Cookies" file and the spatula is from the "My Chef" set.  I wanted the spatula handle to match the one on the whisk, so I just made two of the handles and swapped out the original one that was part of the spatula.  


Thanks for visiting today!  Until next time ... Happy Scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment