Saturday, July 18, 2015

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far! Today I'm sharing a layout I just completed that I've titled "Grandma's Little Monkey".

(click to view larger images)

These adorable patterned papers are from the "Baby BOY" collection by Bella Blvd and the dotted paper is by BoBunny. I used two cutting files from Cuddly Cute Designs; the cute little monkey is from the Zoo Animals file and the large mat is actually part of the Banners Galore set. I designed my title in SCAL2 using two fonts from my computer.




For some additional detail, I added a punched white border, punched photo corners and some little white buttons from my stash.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you've enjoyed seeing this layout!

Until next time... Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment