Monday, July 27, 2015

Yankee Doodle DANDY Layout

Hello fellow crafters!  Today I'm sharing a one-page layout I made using a past Freebie File from Cuddly Cute Designs.

I titled my layout "Yankee Doodle DANDY", and once you see the photograph you'll know why LOL!  My daughter sent me this picture of my grandson while they were at a Fourth of July parade in Portland, Oregon.  As soon as I saw him in that hilarious hat and holding two American flags, I knew EXACTLY which cutting file would go perfectly with it.

(click to view larger images)

I used the hat and flag from the "4th of July Mouse" pattern and proportionately "bumped" them up in size to fit my background paper better. See, I told you they would be perfect LOL!



I designed my title and also printed the small journaling circle and then used my 1-1/4" circle punch and 1-1/2" scallop punch to make it.  The Fourth of July sticker embellishment came from my stash.



In case you're interested, here is what the entire "4th of July Mouse" pattern looks like:

It's available on the Cuddly Cute Designs website under the "Past Freebies $1" link.

I just love how this layout turned out!  It's definitely going to be one of those that makes me smile every time I look at it!

Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time...Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment