Monday, July 20, 2015

Heard the SCOOP Card

Hi everyone! I'm sharing a quick card I made today using the ice cream cone from the "Cool Treats" collection by Cuddly Cute Designs.


For the scoops of ice cream I used some BoBunny Double Dot paper, and for the cone I used some tan colored cardstock scraps I had and then ran it through one of my embossing folders. Next I used a Dark Brown Cats Eye chalk over the embossed areas. For a little sparkle, I added some Icicle Stickles to the ice cream pieces.

Don't you just LOVE IT when you need a fun little item to add to a card and you have so many things to choose from all the wonderful collection sets from Cuddly Cute Designs? I know I sure do! This ice cream cone certainly did the trick for me!  Here's a peek at what the whole "Cool Treats" file looks like:



Thanks for stopping by! 

Until next time... Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment