Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Loving you is SWEETER than CHOCOLATE layout

Hello again!  Here's my layout I just finished that's titled, "Loving you is SWEETER than CHOCOLATE" and it features this week's free file from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs called Box of Chocolate Mouse.

(click to view larger images)

I'm a little partial to this pattern because my file suggestion (a Valentine box of chocolates) was chosen by the LSHD owner to make as this week's freebie (yay!).  The pieces were very easy to put together and it turned out so adorable!  Here's a closer look at it:



The heart border on top of the layout was made from some really old paper that I've been hoarding "saving" for just the right project (it's made by a company called Rusty Pickle and I'm not sure that they are still in business, which is too bad because they always had some really cool and funky papers!).  I matted the heart paper with red cardstock and then with a dark kraft cardstock that I punched with a Fiskars scallop punch.

The title was made using two different fonts on my computer:  Lavendaria and (what else?) Chocolate Box.



Here is a quick link to the LSHD website for the free file:

http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/category_22/Weekly-Freebie.htm

Thank you for stopping by and, until next time... Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment