Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Hop "Candy" Winners!!!!!

Congratulations to MaryAnn Samuelson for winning my Blog Hop Candy and to Tamia A Davis for winning my FB Fan Page Hop Candy.  If you ladies could message me or email me your shipping information (myscrapbookgarden@gmail.com) I'll get your "candy" off to you right away!  I hope you enjoy your new Music Sheet embossing folder!

Thank you, again, to everyone who "hopped" along with us at the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs DT Christmas Hop! I hope you enjoyed seeing everyone's projects and maybe got a little inspiration along the way.

Until next time...Merry Christmas & Happy Scrapping!

Debbie


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much, congrats to Tamia also.. But I think we are all winners because you provided us a chance to see a beautiful project..

    ReplyDelete