Saturday, December 13, 2014

Merry Christmas Layout

Hi everyone!  Tonight I'm sharing a one-page layout that I made using the Candy Cane Bear from the "Hot Chocolate Bears" collection and the snowflakes from the "Catching Snowflakes" files -- both by Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.

(click to view larger images)

The paper that I used is from a Mambi Sheets Christmas stack by Me & My BIG Ideas that I got at Michaels.  It already has the candy canes and the title printed on it.  I love the bright green background color -- so cheerful!  For the photo mat, I used the snowflake border and corner punches by Martha Stewart on some Coredinations glitter paper.  What's cool about using these punches is all the little snowflake confetti that is left over!  I added some of them on this paper and just love how they added that little bit of sparkle!


The paper has some snowflakes already printed on them (the ones with the really round tips), but on this next photo you can see the small snowflake confetti from the punched photo mat and also the large snowflakes which are from the "Catching Snowflakes" file.  I sized and cut these at 3" wide.


And last, but not least, is the star of the page -- the Candy Cane Bear.  He's so adorable sitting there holding his yummy candy cane!  He looks sooo cute on this paper -- just like they were made to go together, right???


Thanks for looking!  Don't forget to visit and "Like" my Facebook Fan Page: 
www.facebook.com/myscrapbookgardenbyDebbieP

Until next time...Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Love the snowflake border frame and the large snowflakes....they add so much interest to a simply beautiful page!!!

    ReplyDelete