Sunday, December 7, 2014

I "Heart" Hot Chocolate Layout

After a super busy week, I was finally able to get my second project completed for my Design Team posting on the Little Scraps of Heaven Facebook page.  Here is my one-page layout that I titled "I (Heart) Hot Chocolate".  I must really like the "Hot Chocolate Bears" file from LSHD because this is the second layout I've made using patterns from that collection!  But it is sooo cute and easy to piece together and I have a ton of pictures of the grandson drinking his favorite drink -- hot chocolate!  To him it makes absolutely no difference if it is 46 degrees or 106 degrees outside; any time is the right time for hot chocolate LOL!

(click to view larger images)

I used the "Cocoa Bear" and the cup from the "Bear With Cup patterns in the Hot Chocolate Bears collection. The title was designed in eCal (which is SCAL for the Sizzix eClips for those who may not know that), and I also used a couple of punches I have on hand for the other embellishments on the page.   Here are some close-ups:

This little "Cocoa Bear" is so cute laying across the can of cocoa.  I added the heart which was made from a Sizzix heart die.  The green photo corners were made using an EK Success punch.

The title looks great matted in white glitter paper and then matted again with the same brown cardstock I used for the lettering.

I LOVE how this cup of hot chocolate turns out.  I used an EK Success punch for the steam (mainly because I forgot to cut the ones out from the LSHD pattern -- oops!)

I hope you enjoyed seeing this layout -- I greatly appreciate you stopping by to check it out.

Until next time...Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. So cute Debbie...looking forward to enjoying some Hot Cocoa with you!!! I posted on FB...love the marshmallows and chocolate chips in the cocoa cup!!! I gotta get me some more glitter paper...hoping JoAnn's has another paper sale while I'm there!

    ReplyDelete