Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Count Down Ornaments

Happy Sunday everyone -- and a big "Thank You" to all of you who "hopped" over to my blog and/or Facebook page for the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Design Team Christmas Hop yesterday!  We greatly appreciate the many, many wonderful comments left for us and we welcome all our new followers!  I will be drawing a winner from my blog AND a winner from my Facebook Fan Page tomorrow for my "hop candy" (Music Sheet Embossing Folder), so keep your fingers crossed!

Today I'm sharing a little Christmas Count Down Ornament project.  With the final days before Christmas upon us, I thought this would be a fun way to count them down. 

(click to view larger images)

The base of these ornaments is a 4" chipboard coaster that I purchased on eBay several years ago and was so happy to finally have a purpose for them LOL! The paper piecings are from the "Advent Calendar" collection by Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  I sized the patterns down in SCAL to fit the 4" coaster.  After they were put together, I punched a hole through each one with my Crop-A-Dile (LOVE this tool) and tied a ribbon through the hole.  Then all that was left to do was to put them on my little table tree:


Aren't they adorable???  They are a little extra special because my SIL was here visiting with me (she and her family are currently living out of the country and are back in CA for the holidays) and she just LOVES to play with paper as much as I do, so she jumped right in to help with these.  LOVE her for that!

Here's a closer look at each one:







Thank you so much for stopping by!  Gotta go take a couple of these off the tree...counting down you know!!!

Until next time...Happy Scrapping!


1 comment: