Tuesday, May 19, 2015

SPARKLES the Clown Layout

Happy Tuesday!  Today I'm sharing a layout I just completed that I titled "Clowning Around with SPARKLES the Clown".

Last weekend I took two of my grandkids to the Chocolate Festival here in town and one of the vendors had SPARKLES the Clown there making all kinds of fun things out of balloons for the kids.  For whatever reason they BOTH wanted a pirate's sword with a belt and SPARKLES whipped them up in no time at all.


For this layout I used the Cuddly Cute Designs​ pattern called "Cute Clowns" and also used the fun little flowers from the "Wow Title" file because they pretty much matched my background paper perfectly and worked as a great cover-up for the person photo-bombing in the pictures LOL!  



I used sequins for the flower centers (which was so easy to split in half on the one flower), lots of Stickles to add "sparkle" on my letters and flowers, and the red border is from my stash of Bazzil "Just the EDGE" Cardstock Strips.  My background papers are by BoBunny (absolutely LOVE them!)


I designed my title in SCAL2 and used the Mandingo and the Action Is JL fonts. As I mentioned before, I added Stickles to the letters for my own "sparkle". The pictures don't make the letters look very good, but in "real life" they really do look pretty!


The pattern from Cuddly Cute Designs can be found HERE  It also comes with an adorable little dog wearing a polka dotted party hat.

Thanks for looking!  Until next time, Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment