Saturday, April 5, 2014

They're Here...

I received an email from Consumer Crafts about 10 days ago telling about a limited time sale they were having on embossing folders.  I really didn't need any more (don't really use the ones I already own very often), but this sale was sooo good that I couldn't resist picking up a few (ahem...10) more at $1.97 each.  I had purchased three embossing folders in March at Scrapbook Expo for $3.99 each and thought THAT was a bargain....

So here's what I received today in the mail:


Love them!

I'm thinking that the chevron ones will be adorable on some upcoming Easter layouts.  I wasn't too sure about the music one when I was shopping online, but then thought it might come in handy if I ever get around to scrapbooking all the beautiful photos I have of the granddaughters performing in various dance recitals/The Nutcracker.  Now all I need to do is unwrap them, make some sample embossed sheets for each one, and get them in my newly organized embossing folder binder which I will share photos of with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment