Monday, May 16, 2016

Some Fun New Layouts

Last Friday I went to a fun Table Game Day ladies' event where the theme was "It's Bloomin Time". All the table hostesses had made their own beautiful centerpieces with such an amazing array of flowers and colors. The "Garden Bears" file by Cuddly Cute Designs made the perfect embellishments for my scrapbook pages.

(click to view larger images)



Here's a closer look at the Garden Bear pieces:



This file also has a couple of boy bears included that are completely adorable but I chose to use just the girl bears since this was a ladies party.

For my title I used some Thickers alphabets and also my Cat 'n' Mouse Sizzlits dies. 


All I need to do now is print my pictures and my layout will be good to go!

Another project I made is a single-page layout using the super adorable "Margarita Mice" file that was released recently by Cuddly Cute Designs.


For my margarita glass I used cardstock and vellum and just had to add "salt" (aka Stickles) to the rim.



I created my own title and embellished my project with some fun ribbons and paper brads. The ribbons are adhered to the backs of my photo mats so that pictures can easily slide underneath them. 



If you'd like to see these full pattens, the "Garden Bears" file can be found on the Cuddly Cute Designs website HERE and the "Margarita Mice" patterns can be found HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time ... Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, awesome, adorable layouts. . .love them. . . have a wonderful crafty day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marcia -- appreciate your sweet comments!

      Delete