Friday, November 27, 2015

Yikes - Time to Play Catch-Up!

Wow, I have completely gapped out and haven't been keeping my blog up-to-date!  This is going to be a catch-up type posting today showing all the projects I have made since the last post. I'll start with the most recent and work my way down.  All the projects were made using files by Cuddly Cute Designs. 

This layout was made with the Pudgie Palz Turkey file by Cuddly Cute Designs.

This layout was created for the CCD Birthday Bash Hop and I used the Zoo Animals and Happy Birthday files for this layout.  I also created my own title using elements from the Happy Birthday collection.  Yep, Cuddly Cute Designs celebrated their First Year Birthday on November 24, 2015 -- Happy 1st Birthday CCD!

I have to say this is one of my favorite layouts I've made lately, not only because the Pudgie Palz Elf is adorable, but so is my own crazy little elf aka my grandson when he was three LOL!

This double page layout was made using the Dear Santa and Ho Ho Ho Santa files.

I just love how this layout turned out.  I used the Turkey Day pattern collection for it.

A brand new Halloween Spirits file was released, and as soon as I saw it I just KNEW I had to have it.  This is such a fun Halloween file!

This is a card that I made to send to Tami Gonzalez, who is the owner/designer of Cuddly Cute Designs to commemorate CCD's first year anniversary.  I used the Cuddly Cute Critter Koala and the martini glass is from the Halloween Spirits file.  The Happy Birthday cut-out was made using a Martha Stewart punch.

For the CCD Fall in Love With Fall Hop I created this wall hanging using elements from the Fall Wreath, Apple Picking, and Harvest files.  These all went together so perfectly, don't you think?

This picture frame was my other project for the Fall Hop and I used the Harvest file for this.  I absolutely LOVE how this turned out.

I actually made 14 of these layouts as page kits for a very good friend who was having a "Hocus Pocus" themed crop party.  It turned out so fun and all her girls absolutely LOVED this.  I pieced together the Hocus Pocus title and spider for the kits which was a totally new experience for me doing THAT many LOL!


And then, just for fun, I also added this Brewing Up Some Fun layout for the same group of gals.  Putting together 14 of the bears and potion botttles was a challenge, but I got it done!  I used the Spell Casting Bear file for this layout. The cat is actually made using a metal die that I purchased from a vendor at Scrapbook Expo.

This is a super easy Halloween card I made using a pattern from the Calendar Markers file.  

This is a super cute layout using the Pumpkin Patch Cuties file.

This Devilishly Cute file has other parts to it, but I thought using the Boy Bear Devil made a cute birthday card -- love being able to use Halloween files in a whole different way.

This was such a great card and it turned out beautiful, if I say so myself.  I wanted to show that you could take some small elements from a fun pattern collection and make them look a lot more elegant.  I used the pumpkins and leaves from the Fall Cutie Crow file and backed it with an embossed mat.

This is another favorite layout of mine.  I used the Just Plane Cute file and absolutely love the rustic colors.

Now if this isn't just the cutest layout, I don't know what is LOL!  This is one of the absolute best layouts I've made in a long time.  Love, love, love the Western Cuties file and how everything turned out.  I made the title using my computer and a rub-on that I'd had for a long time.  Of course, the little real cowboy in the photos is pretty fantastic also!

Here is a super creepy but fun Halloween layout.  I had these photos of my grandson from Halloween 2014 and really didn't know what to do with them. When CCD came out with this Spider Wreath file, it was the PERFECT embellishment I needed.  The spider web border was a perfect match as well (it's another Martha Stewart punch).

Using the Build A Pumpkin file for this layout and the title from the Carving Pumpkins file sure made this simple layout really pop!  I just love all the jack-o-lantern faces -- and those of my grandkids also!

How perfect was this Skull Frame for this layout?  At my grandson's school they don't have Halloween parties any more but they DO have pajama day instead. Since it was Halloween, he wore his skeleton jammies to school and it also happened to be an awards day LOL!

I think this layout turned out so pretty and I love my title -- "Move Over Cinderella - There's a NEW Princess in Town".  I used the Once Upon A Time an Pretty Princess files for this project.

And, lastly (whew!), here is a fun Halloween card I made using the cupcake from the Candy Corn Bears file.

Thanks for bearing with me while I played catch-up! Stay tuned for more projects to come -- but I promise they won't be all at once!

Until next time ... Happy Scrapping!  ~Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a super busy 2 months!!! Good thing I follow you on Facebook so I didn't have to wait to see your incredible layouts!

    ReplyDelete