Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Back to School Layout

Cuddly Cute Designs came out with an adorable "School Kid Cuties" file this last week and I just couldn't wait to get my hands on it AND last week's freebie, which was the "Back to School" title.  Here is my layout:

(click to view larger images)

Both of these patterns were pretty simple to put together.  For placing these piecings on my layout, I used some foam dots to pop them up to give them some dimension.  I thought this was important to do, especially with the School Kid Cuties, since I used a patterned background and didn't want my paper pieces to get "lost" on them.





The banner pieces are actually from a school-themed sheet of paper that I had in my stash that has all kinds of fun school items on it that you just hand-cut and use as embellishments.  These banner pieces were so cute and the colors worked perfectly!

And, to top off my photo mat, I used some tiny binder clips I got a really long time ago at a scrapbook store. I think they are a perfect addition to the page, don't you?


I hope you enjoyed this Back to School project! Thanks for looking and, until next time... Happy Scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment